Any Individual(s) interested in boating will be considered for membership into the Rock Harbor Yacht Club (RHYC) upon submission and approval of an application.
Memberships available are as follows:
Senior Member—Family: (voting membership) A member in good standing who owns or co-owns a boat and is at least 21 years old.
Senior Member-Individual: (voting membership) A member in good standing who owns or co-owns a boat and is at least 21 years old.
Social Member: (non-voting membership) A member in good standing who is interested in boating and is at least 21 years old.
The annual dues, plus a one time initiation fee for new members, is shown on the chart below. Additional assessments may be made based upon club activities and related expenses.
Member of RHYC shall enjoy various privileges, including:
- Senior Members—Family will have two votes on club elections and activities and may hold elected offices.
- Senior Members—Individuals will have one vote on club elections and may hold elected offices.
- Social members will have the opportunity of attending all meetings. This membership has no voting privileges and may not hold elected office.
- RHYC is in the Register of American Yacht Clubs: thereby giving Senior Members reciprocal privileges with other registered yacht clubs.
- All members can participate in all planned activities.
- All members are permitted use of the RHYC facilities at anytime. Private use is available, with prior approval, scheduling and a small fee.
- RHYC and Yachting Club of America membership cards will be issued annually upon payment of dues as well as any assessments.
- All new Senior Members will receive a RHYC burgee for their boat as part of their initial fee. Replacement burgees are available at a nominal cost.
For More information please email us below: